Kangaroo Learning Center
Licensed Child Development Program
License #: 251440
Are you looking for a Child Learning Center for your child that offers flexible schedules as well as a safe fun environment where the mission is to nurture a love of learning and communication through movement and cooperative play? You have found it; our Kangaroo Learning Center at Rebounders Gymnastics offers:
Flexible scheduling - Full Day, AM, or PM, 1,2,3,4 or 5 times/week.
Choose the day/days that work best for your family.
Wholesome Approach - Girls and Boys ages 2 to 5 years will engage in activities conducive to physical, mental, and social well-being, and at the same time, foster the positive development of life skills.
A comprehensive schedule of activities:
- Exploration Time -time spent exploring through play encouraging laughter, curiosity, and social interaction.
- A fully structured Gymnastics class, building strength, flexibility, endurance, coordination,
and lots of fun skills on floor, bars, balance beam, and vault.
- Circle/Calendar Math– Learning the calendar, names, exploring themes and math concepts
- Academic Instruction – School preparation activities including reading, writing, and math.
- Rest/Reading/Puzzle Time- Down time for rest, reading and puzzle exploration
- Gym Play/Indoor Playground Time – Sensory-motor activities including running, jumping,
swinging, and pit fun.
Four Class option
Please click on the "register" link below to enroll! For multiple days, please register for each day you would like to enroll.
Super Kangaroos - 3 to 5 years - Full Day 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Combo Kangaroos - 3 to 5 years - AM 8:30 am to 12:30 pm or PM 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Tiny Kangaroos - 2 years - AM 8:30 am to 11:30 pm